Forum des Wild Devils Index du Forum
Forum des Wild Devils
Ceci est le forum de la team officielle pokémon Wild Devils. Fun et castagne garantis!

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion

:: Blood On Black The Case Against The West Memphis 3 Volume ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Wild Devils Index du Forum ->
Pocket Monsters
-> Tournois et Défis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
broolaty

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blood On Black The Case Against The West Memphis 3 Volume Répondre en citant

They did it.
The West Memphis 3 are guilty. They are guilty despite what the documentaries, books and news stories have said over and over.
Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley Jr. killed three 8-year-olds, Christopher Byers, Michael Moore and Stevie Branch, on May 5, 1993, in a wooded area in West Memphis, Ark.
The murders were thrill kills, according to Echols himself. But they were much more than that. Police were struck by the ritualistic aspects. Local dabblers in the occult immediately came under suspicion.
Under questioning, Echols, already acknowledged as a witch, flaunted his knowledge of the occult, his theories of how the killings could have “magickal” implications and his insights into how the killer would think and feel. He demonstrated special knowledge about the case beyond the little publicly known. He gave out signals that he was a prime suspect; a series of witnesses further implicated him.
A confession broke open the case.
The widely accepted WM3 storyline is that inept police and prosecutors, with a howling mob of religious fanatics to placate, somewhat arbitrarily picked out three innocent boys to blame for horrific murders because Damien and his best pal Jason wore black T-shirts, listened to heavy metal music and had funny haircuts and because the third boy, Little Jessie, was practically retarded and thus easily manipulated.
Almost every element in that storyline has little relation to reality.
The weirdness that drew the attention of authorities stemmed from bad choices by the suspects rather than clothing, haircuts or rocking out to Megadeth.
The West Memphis police did their duty in a diligent if imperfect manner. The investigation was professional and painstaking. Detectives took many statements, followed strange and unpromising leads and administered the polygraph dozens of times.
All three of the teens from the trailer parks were convicted. The convictions held up on appeal.
Eventually, thanks to Hollywood celebrities and misleading documentaries that left out crucial evidence, the killers who became the West Memphis 3 walked free.
No exonerating evidence, despite many years of investigation and a defense fund in the millions of dollars, has been produced. None of the three has a credible alibi.
The mainstream media bought into the premise that “those boys were innocent.”
By putting the focus on mullet-headed rednecks, drawling overweight cops and righteously angry Christians, the media played upon the most egregious stereotypes of Southern whites, while positioning a murdering sociopath as a hip kid who was just too cool for the uptight hometown idiots. The West Memphis 3 myth was made to order for the familiar narrative of the perceptive young outsider that every hipster and aspiring artist imagines himself to have been. Among the sensitive souls who found a doppelgänger of their teen selves in Echols were professional outsiders — such as Johnny Depp and Henry Rollins.
In Aleister Crowley’s “magickal” system, which Echols embraced in his preteen years, orgasm and ecstasy are equated with death and sacrifice and the sexual fluids are often represented as blood or water.
Echols felt he was in transition to a state of being a god, something other than human; he believed that drinking blood invested him with spiritual energy.
Echols and “blood brother” Jason formed a pathological dyad, cultivating elaborate violent fantasies.
Via the ritual torture, killing and eating of dogs, cats and other animals, they educated themselves in the curriculum of occult murder.
The lurking allure of a “thrill kill” finally became irresistible when the killing time coincided with sunset, the rise of a full moon and the pagan holiday of Beltane.

Blood on Black: The Case Against the West Memphis 3, Volume I (The Case Against the West Memphis 3 Killers Book 1) .txt download Blood on Black: The Case Against the West Memphis 3, Volume I (The Case Against the West Memphis 3 Killers Book 1) download english

Tags: tpb free torrent, .txt download, book pdf, purchase book, book download via Transmission, original book, link without registering selling online ebook, download via torrent client, ebook android pdf, book pc free, offline get purchase mobile online, book Mega, audiobook free, download full book, book without payment, iBooks online how read via how to, information wiki author book francais, free doc

it certainly injects some objectivity into what admittedly has become a highly one-sided subjective debate.saying this, as i pointed out, i cant say this articles "wins me over" but it certainly gives me some food for thoughtPeriod.Misskelley Alford Plea: Alford Plea:www.wm3org.typepad.com/files/alford-plea-dj.pdfFACT - THE WM3 HAVE NOT BEEN "EXONERATED":Contrary to recent media reports, the WM3 have not been "exonerated," found "not guilty," or been"proven innocent." They remain convicted and confessedmurderers who were rightfully convicted by two juriesI read what the WM3 supporters say and I think they might be innocentEchols doesn’t have crime blogger Trench Reynolds fooledF this and F thatummm no there are not, this blog is about why i think the west memphis 3 are guilty , nothing to do with your statistics, remove them or i will report them post your crap somewhere else, Perskin (Eds.), Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, pp"STIDHAM: Ok, I also told you that giving a statement was against my advise and wishes" (sic)And lets face it, if these guys weren'tin jail for this, they'd be in jail for something elseI really havent gotten a very good sense of his personality but at the very least it's clear he was like a brother to Echols and how many of your friends share none of your opinions or ideas? A couple more items I'd like to discuss since I'm in a typing moodDID YOU KILL ANY OF THOSE THREE BOYS? "NO"Q.#9Ed Opperman 1,113 views 51:48 Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory - Legendado em Portugus (PT-BR) - Duration: 2:01:06hypocrites!i agree a lot of the police work was sloppy but that doesnt make them innocent.echols and baldwin deserve to ride the lightningAccording to the Baxter Bulletin Sisk plednot guilty to Delivery of Marijuana, Unlawful Use of a Communication Device and Distribution Near Certain Facilities in connection with these charges.Case: 03CR-12-24414TH CIRCUIT DIVISION 46/26/12-Selling MarijuanaSisk was charged with Felony Delivery of Controlled Substance and Felony Proximity Enhanced Penalty for allegedly selling drugs to an undercover informant

his dna wasn't at the scenethat letter was sent to the site, it was not intented for anyone on here except to read, again sorry i just despise them so badly! Gott and Sisk may have had a financial motivationIt is unclear whether there was an award connected with the "WM3 phone tip line" in December 2011In December 2010 the Arkansas Supreme Court granted an evidentiaryhearing scheduled for December 2011Anonymous said 48a4f088c3

Hymns for Public Worship (Classic Reprint)Life's Work: A Moral Argument for ChoiceLIFE AS LISA: The Skin I'm In...The Skin I Was GivenThe Time of Evil Tonya FernandezFaith, Family, Fitness: Never Give Up and Never Give In (The Saint's Way Book 3)King Prawn - Dreaming Big and Making It Happen: The Story of the Entreprenurial GeniusSuperhero Elias: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalBlank Comic Book Pages: Small Size 6x9 Inch 5 Panel 80 pages Blank Comic Book Notebook Template Strips Panelbook Blank Book Create Your Own Comics ... Novels Sketch Drawing (Blank Comic Strips)Ins Netz gehen: Von den Tücken der digitalen Mediengesellschaft (German Edition)Circuit Breaker #4

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Wild Devils Index du Forum ->
Pocket Monsters
-> Tournois et Défis
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006